Electoral Trust Under Section 8 Of Companies Act
Societies at India Level
Societies at State Level
Welfare & Thrift Cooperative Society
Under Section 35AC
How to file TDS online
Income Tax Returns
Trademark & Copyright
Corporate of Laws
Import Export Code
Provide Best Services
Documents Required for Provident fund
A. For company
1. Name of the company
2. Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association with Certificate of Incorporation in case of Pvt Ltd Company.
3. Form 5A in duplicate
4. Particulars of Directors/ Members- Telephone No ,Address, Email ID
5. List of Board of Directors with their residential address and telephone number
6. Address proof of all directors
7. Details of Authorized Signatory (in case whose is signing in the place of Director)
8. ID of Director Pan Card/Election Card / Passport/Driving license
9. First invoice raised from the company
10. True copy of Board Resolution empowering company representatives as Authorized Signatories.
11. In case of limited company you need to submit annual reports since day one otherwise balance sheet and p&l a/c.
B. For partnership firms
1. Name of the partnership firm
2. Certificate of Registration Firms in case of Partnership firm.
3. Partnership deed in case of partnership firms
4. Id proof of partners Pan card /Election Card / Passport/Driving license
5. List of all partners with telephone number and address proof of all partners.
6. First invoice raised by the Partnership firms.
C. For Proprietor
1. Name of the applicant
2. Pan card of applicant
3. Id proof of the applicant like Driving license/Passport/Election Card
4. Address proof of applicant.
5. Certificate of incorporation of the proprietor
6. Complete details of the applicant with their residential address and telephone number
1. In case of Society, Trust etc, Registration of the organization with concern authority.
2. Certificate of incorporation of society/trust.
3. Moa and Bye Laws of society and trust.
4. Id proof of president and all members of society
5. Complete details of president and all members with their complete address and telephone number.
6. Pan card of society/trust
E. Common requirements
1. First sale bill
2. First purchase bill of raw material and machinery
3. Coverage Performa
4. ST/CST/ Vat Registration certificate if registered with Sales Tax Department
5. Central excise registration no.
6. Service tax no
7. Name of the bankers, address of the bank and name of the responsible for financial affairs.
8. Form 5A (in duplicate ) to the commissioner , particulars of all branches and department ,owner ,director, partners if any or any other person who is controlling its affairs within 15 days
9. On receipt of form 5A, the commissioner shall verify the particulars submitted and after been satisfied and after been satisfied shall allot an establishment code number.
10. A Detailed Application for termed as Performa for coverage
11. Balance sheet of first years transaction
12. Register maintained for salary and wages and register maintained for recording attendance since day one.
13. Record of monthly strength of number of employees.
14. Register of salary and wages, all vouchers, all balance sheets from day one to current date of provisional coverage.
15. Date of joining of employees, fathers name and date of birth.
16. Salary, PF Statement and Bank Account Details of the company/partnership firms/proprietor
17. Cross cancelle
Once documents are filed the PF Authorities carry out a physical inspection of the premises and verify all original documents. On satisfaction, the business is granted with a PF allotment letter.
136C 1st Floor, Pocket-4
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091
Social Media Icons | CodingNepal
Apply Pan Card
Copyright © 2022 kcpl.info | All Rights Reserved