Registration of Electoral Trust
Registration of Electoral Trust under section 8 of Companies Act
REGISTRATION OF SOCIETIES AT INDIA LEVEL
REGISTRATION OF SOCIETIES AT STATE LEVEL
Registration of Welfare & Thrift Cooperative Society
Registration Under FCRA
Registration under section 35AC
REGISTRATION UNDER TRUST
E-commerce Data entry
How to file TDS online
Trade Mark and Copyright
Trade Mark Registration
Provide Best Services
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) has become a preferred form of organization among entrepreneurs as it incorporates the benefits of both partnership firm and company into a single form of organisation.
PROCEDUERE FOR INCORPORATION OF LLP:
Documents required for incorporation of LLP:
1. ID proof of all the partners (PAN card is mandatory in case of resident partners)
2. Address proof of all the partners (i.e. passport, driving license, election card, electricity bill, telephone bill, Aadharetc.)
3. 1 passport size photograph of all the partners.
4. Address proof for LLP (Electricity bill/property tax bill) should not be older than 2 months self-attested by one of the partners.
5. If a business premise is rented then rent agreement, otherwise NOC from the owner.
Information Required for Incorporation of LLP:
1. Name of the proposed LLP.
2. Email Id and mobile number of all the partners.
3. Total monetary value of contribution by partners in the LLP and their contribution ratio.
4. Main object of proposed LLP.
Procedure for Incorporation of LLP:
1. Apply for DIN number of all the partners by filing Form DIR-3 to ROC.
2. Attachment in form DIR-3:
ID proof of the person
Address proof of the person
1 passport size photo of the person
3. For Name Approval file ‘RUN LLP’ where you can fill 2 proposed names of LLP.
4. Form FiLLiP is the application form for the incorporation of the LLP.
5. Attachment in Form FiLLiP:
Subscriber sheet and consent.
PAN Card of Partner and Aadhar Card of Partners and Designated Partner
Proof of Registered office like Sale Deed/ Rent Agreement etc
Utility bill like electricity\Gas\Telephone Bill (Not Older Than 2 Month)
NOC of owner to use premises as registered office of company
Detail of LLP and company in which partner\designated partner
Consent letter by all the partners to act as a designated partner of LLP.
Declaration by all partners on Rs 10 stamp paper each.
6. After upload form FiLLiP, certificate of incorporation has been granted.
7. LLP Agreement must be filed within 30Days of Incorporation in form 3.
8. Attachment in form-3 of LLP:
LLP agreement on stamp paper of at least Rs. 200 should be notarized
Following details to entered in witness for LLP Agreement:
Name, father name, address and occupation of witness.
136C 1st Floor, Pocket-4
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091
Income Tax Return
Apply Pan Card
Copyright © 2022 kcpl.info | All Rights Reserved