1. A copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association and the certificate of incorporation issued by the Registrar of Companies, in the case of Public and
Private Ltd. Companies.
2. Incorporation Certificate issued by the Registrar of Companies together
with the report of the Managing Director to the Shareholders in the
3. List of all Directors with their address proof
4. Id proof of directors like driving license/ passport / election card/ identity card.
5. Address proof of all Directors and Members with their telephone number and their complete address
6. Pan card of company
7. Commencement of Business Certificate issued by the Registrar of companies
B. For partnership firms
1. A copy of partnership deed in case of partnership firm
2. List of all partners
3. Id proof of all partners like driving license/ passport/ election card/Identity card.
4. Address proof of all partners with their telephone numbers.
5. Pan card of partnership firm
C. For proprietor
1. Certificate of proprietorship
2. Id proof of proprietor like driving license/passport/election card/identity card.
3. Address proof of applicant with complete address and telephone number.
4. Pan card of applicant
D. For Society
1. A copy of Registration certificate issued by Registrar in the case of societies
registered under Societies Registration Act along with a copy of the objects
and Rules of the Society.
2. Pan card of society
3. Address proof of president and all members with their telephone number.
4. Id proof of president and all members like driving license/passport/election card/identity card.
E. Common requirements
1. List of 10/20 Employees showing Father’s Name, Date of Joining and Rate of Basic +DA salary of each employee.
2. Month wise Employment Strength from the date of start to till date.
3. Copy of First Sale Bill/Job Work Bill and first Purchase Bill.
4. Proof of Bank Account. (Two Cancelled Cheque or Bank Certificate).
5. Copy of Current month bank statement
6. Copy of Rent Agreement.
7. Copy of C.S.T./L.S.T. Registration Certificate./DVAT
8. Copy of Central Excise Registration
9. Copy of Service Tax Registration
10. Advance Six month ESI contribution pay order in favor of “SBI A/c ESIC.
11. ESI Declaration forms of all employees.
12. Copy of Two work Order
13. 30 Pages of Letter Heads.
14. The declaration of registration is to be filled in form 01, along with a separate sheet containing the name and address of the Establishment, number of employees, nature of duty and name, designation and address of the manager controlling such persons, in respect of office situated outside. After been satisfied with the application the ESI regional office will allot a code number to the employer.
15. After that only you can register your employees with the ESI. They have to fill up a declaration form FORM-1.
16. Then prepare a return of declaration in form 3 separate for Male & Female within 10 days of filling of declaration form.
17. Then every employee shall be allotted an temporary identification number.