DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INCORPORATION OF NEWLY PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY: 1. PAN Card and Aadhar card of all the directors. 2. Proof of identity of all the directors ( Voter ID Card, Passport, driving license) 3. Address proof of all director (Bank statement, electricity bill, telephone bill and mobile bill(not older than 2 months)) 4. 1 Photo of all the directors. 5. Proof of the Office Address. (I.e. Rent Agreement, NOC,) 6. Copy of utility bill (not older than 2 months).
Above all documents should be self-attested
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR INCORPORATION:
1. Two proposed name of the company. 2. Email ID and phone number of all he directors. 3. Total authorized share capital of the company. 4. Subscriber of company and their share in capital
PROCEDURE FOR INCORPORATION OF NEWLY PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY:-
1. SPICe+ would be an integrated Web Form. 2. SPICe+ would have two parts viz.: Part A-for Name reservation for new companies and 3. Part B offering a bouquet of services viz.
(ii) DIN allotment
(iii) Mandatory issue of PAN
(iv) Mandatory issue of TAN
(v) Mandatory issue of EPFO registration
(vi) Mandatory issue of ESIC registration
(vii) Mandatory issue of Profession Tax registration(Maharashtra)
(viii) Mandatory Opening of Bank Account for the Company and
(ix) Allotment of GSTIN (if so applied for)
4. Users may either choose to submit Part-A for reserving a name first and thereafter submit Part B for incorporation & other services or file Part A and B together at one go for incorporating a new company and availing the bouquet of services as above.
5. A new and user friendly Dashboard on the Front Office is being created for company incorporation application (SPICe+ and linked forms as applicable).
6. Incorporation applications (Part B) after name reservation (In Part A) can be submitted as a seamless process in continuation of Part A of SPICe+. Stakeholders will not be required to even enter the SRN of the approved name as the approved Name will be prominently displayed on the Dashboard and a click on the same will take the user for continuation of the application through a hyperlink that will be available on the SRN/application number in the new dashboard.
7. Resubmission of applications for company name reservation and/or incorporation shall also be handled through the application number/Name applied for link on the new dashboard. A hyperlink will be available for the SRN/application number, so as to enable easy resubmission, wherever required.
8. RUN service would be applicable only for ‘change of name’ of an existing company.
9. The new web form would Facilitate On-screen filing and real time data validation for seamless incorporation of companies.
10. The approved name and related incorporation details as submitted in Part A, would be automatically Pre-filled in all linked forms also viz., AGILE-PRO, eMoA, eAoA, URC1, INC-9 (as applicable)
11. For ensuring ease while filing, SPICe+ will be structured into various sections. Information once entered can be saved and modified.
12. All Check form and Pre-scrutiny validations (except DSC validation) will happen on webform itself.
13. Once the SPICe+ is filled completely with all relevant details, the same would then have to be converted into pdf format, with just a click of the mouse button, for affixing DSCs.
14. All digitally signed applications can then be uploaded along with the linked forms as per the existing process.
15. Changes/modifications to SPICe+ (even after generating pdf and affixing DSCs), can also be done by editing the same web form application which has been saved, generating, the updated pdf affixing DSCs and uploading the same.
16. DSC validation and other validations will happen at Upload Level.
17. Registration for EPFO and ESIC shall be mandatory for all new companies to be incorporated through SPICe+ and no EPFO & ESIC registration nos. shall be separately issued by the respective agencies.
18. Registration for Profession Tax shall also be mandatory for all new companies to be incorporated in the State of Maharashtra through SPICe+.
19. All new companies incorporated through SPICe+ would also be mandatorily required to apply for opening the company’s Bank account through the AGILE-PRO linked web form.
20. Declaration by all Subscribers and first Directors in INC-9 shall be auto-generated in pdf format and would have to be submitted only in Electronic form in all cases, except where:
Total number of subscribers and/or directors is greater than 20 and/or any such subscribers and/or directors has neither DIN nor PAN
21. Attachment in Spice+ form:-
1) Memorandum of association 2) Articles of Association 3) Declaration by first subscriber(s) and director(s)
(Affidavit is not required to be attached)
4) Proof of Office address (Conveyance/ Lease deed/RentAgreement along with rent receipts) 5) Copy ofthe utility bills (not older than two months) 6) Copy of certificate of incorporation of the foreign body corporate and resolution passed by foreign company orauthority given through constitutional document 7) Resolution passed by Promoter company 8) Interest offirst director(s) in other entities 9) Consent of Nominee (lNC-3) 10) Proof of identity & residential address of subscribers 11) Proof of identity & residential address of nominee 12) Proof of identity and address of Applicant I 13) Proof of identity and address of Applicant II 14) Proof of identity and address of Applicant III 15) Resolution of unregistered companies in case of Chapter XXI(Part I) companies 16) Declaration in Form No. INC-14 17) Declaration in Form No. INC-15 18) Optional attachment(s), (if any) 19) Attachment-Part A
22. Time period of Incorporation of Company is to 10-15 business days. 23. As per new rule, PAN and TAN application to be submit along with SPICE form. 24. After attach DSC on both the form, upload the both forms on the same portal and submit. 25. MOA and AOA to be maintained in hard copy in word format.